Friday, January 19, 2018

Documentary Biography of Iris Apfel




Every now and then I receive a pleasant surprise when channel surfing on the TV. 
This year I caught an airing of a magnificent documentary on the designer Iris Apfel

I had no idea who she was before I saw the footage and I wish I had the chance to meet her in person! A kindrid spirit who enjoys creating wearable art each day - she pairs her wardrobe choice with a unique and vibrant collection of jewelry about her neck and wrists. She has purchased clothes and accessories from around the globe and has a fantastic outlook on the way the world and its people function regularly. The style of glasses she wears are her signature feature.

Click the word "documentary" just above to see an excerpt from the film. Enjoy!

<>< 

https://latestlinesfromlaura.blogspot.com