Monday, September 23, 2013

God's Plan For Each Christian - PERFECT LOVE! :)




I posted this video of the beautiful Stephanotis Florabunda plant
as I now have one in my possession.
 
It works well with this particular blog post because years ago,
my friend "Steve", gave me the words that I typed below on a single piece of paper.
 
I read this page more than once while awaiting what it promised.
I tell you that it is true!

Enjoy!


God says to his children:
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not to thine own understanding.
 In all your ways acknowledge Me and I shall direct thy path." Proverbs 3:5-6

Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another -- to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.

But God says to a Christian: "Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone - with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me: with having an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone, discovering that only in Me is your happiness and satisfaction to be found - will you be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.

You will never be "fully content or successfully united with another" until you have built a relationship and are united with Me "exclusively" of anyone or anything else, "exclusively" of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing - one that you cannot imagine.

I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am. Keep listening and learning the things that I tell you. You just wait, that's all. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have got or that I've given them. Don't look around at the things that you want. You keep looking at Me, or you will miss what I want to show you.

And then, when you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful that any of you could ever dream. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready - (I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time) - until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, and the life I have prepared for each of you, you won't be able to experience together the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and this is perfect love.

Dear child, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you. What I offer you is Myself. Know that I love you utterly. I am God. "Believe and be satisfied."

<><

http://latestlinesfromlaura.blogspot.com