Saturday, September 7, 2013

Eaglet


 
So I took the plunge and have started my new business called Dandelion Marketing!
I am combining my love of writing and photography into a marketing venture. I will be blogging for other organizations – spreading the news about their products and giving them presence on the Internet. Check out the site when you have a minute or two. http://marketmybizdande.blogspot.com

As a follower of Christ I am expected to trust our Lord at every turn, no matter where the path leads. The journey is certainly one of growth! Learning to understand our Saviour, myself and others is constant. My next chapter is no less exciting that the previous, but I believe my smiles will be that much more numerous!
I saw a license plate this week that featured the letters that spelled the word Eaglet and that reminded me of this verse from the Holy Bible:

Isaiah 40:31
New International Version (NIV)

31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.
Cross reference
p.s. Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful Hallmark card that is featured in this blog entry! It was a perfect fit for the story that continues to unfold!  http://www.hallmark.com/
 
xxoo Laura