Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Keith and Kristyn Getty - Gettymusic.com

Youtube.com is filled with videos of performances by Keith and Kristyn Getty. Yahoo!

I first learned of this group when they performed at McLean Bible Church during the holidays for their Joy An Irish Christmas tour.

The music was outstanding - full of peace as well as blessed vigor and energy depending on the song. Totally a show that gave glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I decided to post two videos of one of Keith and Kristyn's tunes that I found on You Tube. It is beautiful.

Click the center of the videos below to see two different presentations of Still, My Soul, Be Still.

This one shows The Gettys performing.


This one shows very nice images while the tune plays in the background.


To view The Getty's own web site with upcoming conference dates go to http://www.gettymusic.com

Here is a promotional video of the Christmas tour I saw. It was just incredible! :)



I hope you have a chance to see them in concert one day!

Love, Laura

http://latestlinesfromlaura.blogspot.com