Saturday, August 22, 2015

Madison Latimer - A Follower and Artist Too




I discovered the painter Madison Latimer when I visited Charleston, SC in June 2015. She had a tent there at the Piccolo Spoleto Festival Art Show showcasing her colorful canvases of bird fowl that included chickens, guineas and peacocks.
 
What I enjoyed a great deal was that the Lord allowed me to see her truck (in photo above) on route to the event. It certainly caught my attention and I had no idea it was associated with anyone at the festival. There are many trendy businesses in that area and since no name appeared on it, I was not sure who might use such an eye-catching truck.
I soon found out. :)
 
After my family and I arrived and started to peruse the artist tents, I found myself shortly thereafter standing in front of images of happy lively birds and
reading a framed page of Ms. Latimer's testimony.
 
What I like most about her story above is that she obeyed God. "Period."
 
This is exactly what we all need to do daily. 
Jesus died on a cross to save us and we owe our very lives to him.
 
He has a plan in mind for each individual created and knows best.
Are you willing to find out what your God given purpose is?
 
Seek the Lord your God and learn what peace, joy and love really are!
That my friends is truly living!
 
An incredible adventure awaits. :)

<><