Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life is a Journey

I found myself saying this week that certainly one cannot know all there is to know about a topic.

Thankfully God has allowed each of us to have similar as well as different passions and interests so that we can come together and share the varying degrees of knowledge that we have with each other in order to solve problems and gain wisdom as we move forward in time!

Two cases in point –

1) Automobiles and how they are wired! – I most certainly am a youngin’ in this area. :) So very thankful to have a father who knows a thing or two about them as well as an incredibly patient mechanic who assists me with my car needs at the drop of a hat. I recommend his business services to everyone in my area!

2) Christianity and how God has wired us to grow in relation to Him! – Have learned so much in the last month about how much God loves us and how were are destined to emulate his character so that the Holy Spirit shines brighter and brighter each day.

I purchased a copy of the book called “The Release of the Spirit” from my church bookstore and would encourage all to read its contents. It is written by this gentleman – Watchman Nee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchman_Nee

http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/nee/5f00.0638/5f00.0638.c.htm


Peace and joy to you on this lovely Spring day! Happy growing :)