Thursday, March 1, 2012

Remember Rocker Bryan Adams?



Bryan Adams wrote a lovely song called - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You.



As I was listening to the cassette tape this week (believe it or not, my car actually has a mechanism to play them :) I realized that the words explained exactly how Christ feels about his Children and how he hopes we feel about Him.



May we all feel this way about the ones we love!



Lyrics:



Look into my eyes, you will see


What you mean to me


Search your heart, search your soul


And when you find me there


you'll search no more


Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for


You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for


You know it's true


Everything I do, I do it for you


Look into your heart, you will find


There's nothin' there to hide


Take me as I am, take my life


I would give it all, I would sacrifice


Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for


I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more


You know it's true


Everything I do, I do it for you


Oh yeah - There's no love, like your love


And no other, could give more love


There's nowhere, unless you're there


All the time



Wishing you a day filled with much joy, laughter, peace and of course L-O-V-E. :)