Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tried and Truly Delicious! Sinless Raw Dark Chocolate Cashew Bar :)


It's official - I give the Sinless Raw chocolate bar an A+! 

I purchased the Cashew variety from Whole Foods grocery and while the price was steep, the taste was wonderful! A fellow consumer at the store alluded that because it is made with such fine ingredients, one is inclined only to eat a bit at a time and thus it lasts longer in your cubbard. After my positive taste test I am sure he is right!

Sinless Raw Food Inc.'s mission is to make nutritious enjoyable raw food products which have a very positive effect on the human body when consumed!

Like them on Facebook and check out their FAQ to learn more about the raw, vegan and organic ingredients in their chocolate. 

My favorite Sinless Raw Dark chocolate bar ingredient is LOVE.

Have a great day! <>< Laura